image: StartupStockPhotos / Pixabay

5 Tips to Digitize Your Strategy

If there’s one thing to know about marketing in 2018, it’s that digital change is happening at such a rapid pace that only those most open to innovation are finding success. In the current market, only about 8% of businesses strategies will remain economically viable if they keep their existing business plan. So, how do you embrace digital transformation to avoid becoming one of the other 92% of companies that might get left behind…or worse, another Toys R Us?

Read More on Business 2 Community