Tag: Pricing Strategy

General organization management, Strategic planning

How to Sell at a Farmers Market

August 9, 2022

Via: Small Business Trends

Are you thinking of selling your produce or other items at a farmer’s market? It’s a great way to get your fresh fruits, vegetables, and other goodies in the hands of consumers, and can be a profitable enterprise, too. But […]

Department management, Financial

Rethinking Your Pricing Strategy for 2022? Here’s What to Consider

February 9, 2022

Via: Inc.

Pricing is something that, as a business owner, should always be at the forefront of your mind. Your profit margins can make the difference between a business that can scale and grow exponentially versus one that remains stagnant. But for […]

General organization management, Strategic planning

Increasing Profit Isn’t a Goal, It’s a Wish

February 11, 2020

Via: Small Biz Club

According to estimates, 80% of businesses fail by their fifth year of operation. Startling odds, to say the least. However, the 20% that make it beyond this time frame is testament enough that by doing things better and differently, it […]

Department management, Financial

Determining a Pricing Strategy for Your Startup

June 21, 2018

Via: Small Biz Club

One of the most often overlooked tasks of any startup is developing a viable and effective pricing strategy. Whether your business provides products or services, the price you charge for those can make or break your bottom line. There are […]