You may be wondering what a public speaking coach is before asking what they do.
Contrary to popular belief, public speaking isn’t restricted to wedding and key note speeches. It’s also not just something politicians do.
Imagine the following situations at work:
– You have to update or brief your team regularly
– Your management team or board have asked you to present your thoughts
– The business needs a verbal status report on a project you’ve been working on
– A major change initiative needs your leadership
– You are called on to represent your company at a conference
– Part of your role involves sales and you need to make a pitch
– You need to inform, influence or persuade a group of people